Tishk International University Sulaimani held 4th Innovative TIshk Exhibition of Projects (ITEP 2019) for scientific, social and Recycling Projects on April 18, 2019.
The aims of the exhibition were to explore the ability of the students, and provide a platform for the students to present their projects and exchange ideas on the developments in each field of engineering, social, environment and economic.
The exhibition was held among only Tishk students, which provides that students had a chance to establish communication with each other in order to discuss their current work as well as to be encouraged in future projects.
More than 200 projects were presented. Tishk International University Sulaimani is grateful to all prospective presenters for their valuable contributions that will bring new perspectives on the developments in the, engineering, social, environmental and economic to Kurdistan Region, special thanks to our sponsor KAR Group for their generous contribution to our exhibition.
The exhibition aims to have the following contributions to Kurdistan:
- Encouraging students to apply what they get in theoretical courses.
- Engaging students in finding solutions for industries
- Preparing well talented graduates to serve the community better.
- Preparing students to create healthy environment by recycling.
- Encouraging students to find their talents and transform it into projects.
The exhibition stared at 10 a.m. and continued with a concert at 1 p.m. The Program ended with closing ceremony by awarding the winners of each category of the exhibition.