Bridge School was established in 2014-2015 academic year in order to meet the needs of
- got 1-2 fails in Baccalaureate Examination,
- want to learn English to be able to study at Ishik University or any other private universities,
- don’t want to spend one extra year at preparatory school,
- are available during the preparation period for Baccalaureate Examination,
- need intensive English language course in Sulaimani for fun,
- want to make use of their time well learning English.
The School offers you intensive English course, prepares you for Ishik University and all other universities around the world.
Duration of the Course
|First Course||8 weeks||October-November|
|Second Course||8 weeks||December-January|
|Third Course||8 weeks||February-April|
|Classes & Breaks||Hours|
|1st||09:00 – 09:50|
|Break||09:50 – 10:00|
|Break||10:50 – 11:00|
|Break||11:50 – 12:30|
|5th||13:30 – 14:20|
Placement test fee,
All course materials,
Certificate (Attendance or/and Success)
Note: Please visit us in person for the fees.
Journey to students success
From the day students start at school we will plan their route to success. They will be guided through these steps:
- Sit a placement test to determine their level of English,
- Join a class with other students of the same level,
- Meet their teachers, and mentor,
- Embark on a first class course to develop their English across all four language skills,
- Receive constant guidance, monitoring and feedback,
- Receive continual assessment through class tutorials, homework and regular level tests.
What We Provide
We provide approximately a twenty-four week skills based English language course which is additionally enriched with two hours Turkish course weekly.
There are three semesters which are arranged by three eight-week courses.
There are 25 lesson hours per week.
Total 600 hours.
Our classrooms are modern, comfortable, filled with natural light and equipped with the latest learning technology. We know students will learn better when students are relaxed, in a pleasant environment.
- Modern classrooms
- Technology, including interactive whiteboards
- Student cafeterias where students can relax and practice their speaking with friends
- Libraries facilities for extra study